Monday, March 28, 2011

Yay! A purpose!

I finally figured out what I want to do with this blog. This blog shall be my gaming blog. Here, I will post video game reviews, previews, and any opinions, both structured and raw, on the gaming industry. I'm very excited to have a true outlet for when I want to write something about games. My personal blog was fine for a while, but since it is a personal blog, I couldn't really go in depth about whatever I had been playing. As for my YouTube videos, I got lazy and stopped doing the "My Thoughts on whatever game I got from Gamefly" series, and I only had so long to talk about whatever game I was doing. With this blog, I can talk about games without having to cram stuff them into my personal blog. I will still mention what games I've been playing, and what I generally think about them on my personal blog, I'm just going to go more in depth on this blog, and give more opinions.

In closing, I would like to point out that I'm no journalist, and what I say in this blog shouldn't be regarded as fact. While what I say may come from some truth, most of it will be my personal opinion. I am just a simple video game fan expressing my views on things. That's what blogs are for.

No comments:

Post a Comment